Your vehicle is subject to daily abuse from heat, pollution, and dirt abuse—a hazardous combination that can roughen your exterior over time. Irrespective the abuse over time, returning the paint its original luster, can seem a difficult task but not an impossible one.
Everyone notices the outside of a car; how you maintain it speaks a lot about you. You have to take care of it to extend its lifespan and keep it healthy overall.
Exterior detailing requires a few more steps than just washing and rinsing, much like interior detailing, but the results can be substantially better. In order to avoid water spotting and to make it easier to deal with, we do external car detailing where there is no direct sunlight.
When it comes to your car, our goal is make your paint look as new as possible with tat shine you’ve always wanted.
Exterior Detailing Service
– Cleaning Rims/Tires: After spraying the entire car with high pressure water, we use a special cleaning solution created for the wheels and tires — a non-acid solution that will not harm the color or coating of the wheels. Post which we use special brushes to remove stubborn stains, deep clean the tires and apply a high quality tire shine before we trim it and dress it with UV protection .
– Pressure Wash Finish: After giving it a thorough rinse, we use a high powered water jet which takes care of stubborn stains on the exterior of the car followed by a thorough deep cleaning with a microfiber cloth and our special kit of brushes. From the roof, the side mirrors, the hood, the trunk the roof, everything is cleant by hand. We avoid using a buffing tool as it leaves swirl marks on the cars paint.
– Application of Polymer Sealant By Hand: A high grade polymer paint sealer is applied to protect the paint from further damage. This coating will protect the vehicle from scratches, dirt and other contaminants and it has no side effects to the original paint while at the same time it maintains an ultra-smooth, high gloss finish.
– Application of wax: A thick layer of premium grade Carnauba wax is applied to the paint there after which protects your cars paint from getting damaged from bird droppings which are acidic in nature and are corrosive in nature. This is again done by hand to ensure no swirl marks are left from buffing. This double layered protection will keep your car in good condition for a good 6-8 months depending on your maintenance routine.
– Cleaning Windows/Sunroof/Windshield/ Side Mirrors: Once everything is thoroughly cleant, we then clean the windows, side mirrors, headlights, tail lights, indicators, sunroof and the windshield. Being a very sensitive area, we use a high quality non-ammonia glass cleaner who has no side effects and wipe it with a microfiber cloth post which everything is sparkling.
Why Choose The Best Detail?
We treat our customers like family members and understand the significance your car has in your life. Customers who bring in their cars twice a year for detailing love how fresh and new their cars feel after we’re done even when thought it to be an impossible task.
Ultimately, with the right products and detailing solutions, we can help maintain your car in the best shape possible as long as your keep bringing it in.
Our team of professionals provide one of the best auto detailing service in Las Vegas, NV in the quickest time possible.
Call us today at (702) 494-8097 to set up an appointment. You can also find our location information here. We look forward to taking you and your car on a rejuvenating experience.